St Lawrence's Chapel
The church was opened in 1902. The Architect was William C. Joass.
It was built in plain Gothic Style.
Above the altar there are three stained glass windows of Saint Jude,
Saint Lawrence and Saint Anthony which were executed by Dom. Ninian Sloane O.S.B. of
The church has been refurbished recently by the Parish Priest Father
David Kay S.J.
of the Cross